We're always blown away by the creativity and commitment of schools across in Ireland in coming together to end mental health stigma. Here's a look back at some of the winning schools in our Mission Possible school achievement awards.
- First place: St Killian’s Junior National School, Tallaght, Dublin 24
- Second place: Rathbeggan National School, Dunshaughlin, County Meath
- Third place: Killeen National School, Louisburgh, County Mayo.
Runners-up in the 2018 awards were:
- Dalkey National School, Dublin
- Galway Educate Together National School
- Scarleigh National School, Cork
- Scoil na Croise Naofa, Cork City.
- First place: Mountrath Community School, County Laois
- Second place: Presentation College Carlow
- Third place: Colaiste Íosagain, Portarlington, County Laois.
Runners-up in this category were:
- Maryfield College, Drumcondra
- Newtown School, Waterford
- St Clement’s College, Limerick
- St Kevin’s College, Dublin 11.
Primary school winners
- First place: St James’ Primary School, Basin Lane, Dublin 8
- Second place: Edeninfagh National School, County Donegal
- Third place: Scoil an Linbh Íosa, County Donegal
Secondary school winners
- First place: St Kevin’s College, Ballygall Road, Dublin 11
- Second place: Mountrath Community College, County Laois
- Third place: Coláiste Bride, Clondalkin, Dublin