Speak up about mental health
Third level poster competition
We are delighted to announce a new competition for third-level Colleges. We are asking college students to create a ‘Mental Health Poster’, which will be the College poster for Walk in My Shoes for the academic year 2018/19. Copies of the poster will be distributed to every college in Ireland. The lucky winner will also receive €1000 prize money.
How to enter
1. Email you entry by the closing date (6th April)
2. The following information must be submitted with each submission:
Your entry must include a 200-500 word abstract.
*Important: Entries will not be accepted unless all above has been submitted
3. Submission must include a 200-500 word abstract.
All entries must be submitted in Jpeg/PNG/PDF format
You are welcome to use traditional art when creating your poster however you must still submit in PDF format.
Only digital submissions will be accepted.
1. Closing date for entries is Friday 6th April 2018
2. All entries should be sent to: email@example.com
3. The submission should reflect the student’s vision of what mental health means to them while also incorporating the St Patrick’s Mental Health Services Support & Information number (01 2493333).
4. The competition is open to all students attending third-level colleges.
5. All entries must be individual entries –group work will not be accepted.
6. Only one entry allowed per student.
7. All entries must be original work and created by the entrant who enters it.
8. Judging will be carried out by a panel of judges comprised of St. Patrick’s Mental Health Services and external; representatives.
9. Poster focus must relate to: “Speak up about mental health.”
10. Submission must include a 200-500 word abstract.
11. The Walk in My Shoes logo must be included on the poster.